Here is workout #4 for Terrible Twos! It's all about strategy!
Plain and simple: 6 MINUTE AMRAP: Max Squat Cleans
- There is a immediate (one time only) buy in of 20 partner syncro deadlifts
- Pair performs 3 syncro bar burpees EMOM
- Score = Bar Load x Number of Combined Squat Clean Reps
Here's some specifics to help clear it up.
- Once you choose your load and the workout starts, the bar can not be changed
- You are limited to the weight selections
- Buy In Partner Deadlifts happen only once, right when the workout begins
- Syncro Burpees over the bar occur at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 only
- Squat clean reps can be split/broken up however you'd like. One person can do all for one minute, or you can switch every 3, every 5, every 1... Any kind of split work goes.
- Squat cleans must start from the floor, and be caught in a full squat.
- Each rep must end with full hip extension with the elbows in front of the bar
I know it's a bit confusing, so I made a quick video to explain and demo. There is some math involved. Here's also an example of the scoring.
Leave any questions you have in the comments below. Good luck! See you Saturday!